Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sunday in Colorado

I made it to Jennifer's house yesterday. Saw a little snow on the sides of the road but nothing here at the house. Today we went to church and came home to nap. Jennifer, the girls, and I went shopping this afternoon. I'll have pictures when I get home. Til then I will just post along the way. We are getting ready for Claire's birthday and Halloween. Hope you all remember Saturday night the time will change. Remember to turn your clocks back an hour. Speaking of time. . . .Colorado is Mountain Time so it is earlier here than in Alabama. No one bothered to let me know how Bama did yesterday. I assume they won or I would have heard the moaning and gnashing of teeth all the way out here. Time to read with the girlies. Kiss Kiss

No comments:

Veteran’s Day in America Buck and Chuck were Navy Seabees,  Their dad was Navy Fleet.  Apparently VERY different.  Had to get some work done...