Thursday, October 29, 2009

Phone photos

Photos are from my phone. No way of downloading from my camera to this computer. Jennifer and Arie have a different kind of memory card with their camera and I forgot the little wire to connect my camera to the computer.
Yesterday I cleaned off the EX before we went shopping. This is how it looked this morning.
Sarah didn't have school today and Arie stayed home from work due to road conditions. We played outside for a bit this afternoon.
Claire wasn't sure about trekking across the backyard and stayed close to the patio at first. She decided it was okay to go into the deeper stuff and even tossed a couple of snowballs at me!
Time for some tea. . . .

No comments:

Veteran’s Day in America Buck and Chuck were Navy Seabees,  Their dad was Navy Fleet.  Apparently VERY different.  Had to get some work done...