Thursday, October 15, 2009

October

One more Week!
That's right! Only one more week until I head to Colorado! As you can see from the calendar we have birthdays aplenty in October. Veronica ~ cousin Tanya ~ neice Wanda is my sister ~ Jimmy is Teresa's boyfriend? companion? whatever Will ~ nephew Olivia ~ grand neice June ~ cousin ~ and of course you should know by now ~
CLAIRE is our GrAnDdAuGhTeR!
It is almost eight a.m. as I am writing this. Hopefully I will be on the road around this time next week. I keep telling Buck I could just drive straight through with a stop here and there to nap but he is NOT buying it. I will stop somewhere along the way to sleep in a bed and continue my journey on Friday until I reach ~ say it with me ~ COLORADO!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

The Willenbrecht's said...

I'll say it with you..COLORADO! One more week!!!

Unknown said...

If I don't stop by again before next Friday ,have a safe and joyful trip.

Veteran’s Day in America Buck and Chuck were Navy Seabees,  Their dad was Navy Fleet.  Apparently VERY different.  Had to get some work done...